Nikon DSLR D300 (around RM3800 now)
Why I want this?
- To fulfill my lust.
- My current D40 couldn't cope up with me.
- My uncle is using the camera and I want to buy from him cheap.
- Bigger camera = Lagi Pro siut...
Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 AF-S (RM1800)
Why I want this?
- Good for low-light condition, perfect for photographing events.
- Sharper image, good 'bokeh'. Bokeh is the blurry effect on background.
- Gain respect from my fellow kawan.
- Hot chicks will surround me and says, "Abang gambar lawa la bang~".
B+W Neutral Density Filters (not sure about the price, could be around RM900 for 3 filters)
Why I 'need' this?
- To expose a photograph a lil' bit longer. In English, I want my photo to be perfectly nice.
- I'm a so-called-Ansel Adams wannabe.
- I want smooth flowing sea and river look like photo... haaa.
Any Manfrotto monopod/tripod (free because pinjam from uncle, soon gonna be mine too)
Why I need this?
- My el'cheapo tripod is no longer reliable to me. I need something sturdier.
- Currently I have a project that involves night photography. I really really need it.
Tickets To Melbourne and New Zealand (priceless)
I wanna go back there again and photograph some of scenic places I missed out during my stay there. Haih menyesal tak pegi jalan-jalan lagi banyak. :(
And the project I'm talking about all this while is on filling my house with framed-fine-photographs. I want my house to be decorated with photos, lots of' em. Well, so far I only have about 2-3 photos about to be framed. Looking forward for another 7-8 photos for 2010.
The wishlist title should be named 'Photography Equipment Wishlist' instead. Too lazy to change the title.