Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Mak and Happy Father's Day too

I was lucky to get parents like my mum and dad. They taught me how to live and how to survive in this world. They give me supports whenever I need it (well I think almost everybody will say the same thing about their parents right?). Cut the story short, it was my mum's birthday last Sunday; and it was Father's Day too. It rarely happened so we decided to have dinner outside.

To be frank I was broke at that time, so I can't really belanja them anything this year. Too bad but we still having it next year, HEHE. So I came up with a brilliant idea of asking them both to belanja me and my bro; since it was THEIR special day. =p

Up until now, I am done with two papers (two more to come). Alhamdulillah so far everything went well including my study. I sent my camera to Nikon Service Center and I am expecting somewhere RM200-RM300 just to repair the broken LCD screen. My dad keeps on asking me about D90 and D300; so I figure that he will indeed buy me a new one soon since my bro will be getting new car and I got nothing (pray for me please, hehe). Talking about new car, our garage can't park more than two cars. So if the third one is coming, we need to squeeze the car somewhere else.

Now is the A(H1N1) swine flu season. WHO announced the state of pandemic. Last time they call it was about 40+ years ago. Up until today, 18 confirmed cases already reported in Malaysia. One of them is my relative. Poor him, he is being quarantined and I can't even meet up with him last night when I went to the ward.

That's all for this week. I'll put up some interesting story once my exam has finished. Till then, bye-bye.

No comments:

Followers