Friday, May 22, 2009

Who Painted The Moon Black

I was digging my old CD collections and suddenly I found this old CD. =)


It was given to me as my 18th birthday present. It is Hayley Westenra's Pure album. Well I know people outside there will be questioning about my music taste but when I listened to the album, her voice just amazed me. My favourite songs from the album would be 'Pokarekare Ana' and 'Who Painted The Moon Black'.

This is the videoclip of 'Who Painted The Moon Black'. Enjoy it coz I do. Hehehe!



I'm going off for trip to Jerangkang Waterfall tonight. This would be the last outing before the exams as I have to focus on my next paper. =)

2 comments:

niachrysalis said...

hey i know lagu ni!
suka jugak!
nak pinjam the cd can?

Anonymous said...

xpernah dgr lagu ni, tapi best..haha ape maksud lagu ni eh?

Followers