Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Homecoming, New Semester

Why we don't have homecoming here in Malaysia?? It would be good, right? I'm imagining there will be some barbeque parties or even a street carnival right after the sem has started (that will be too good to be true). Anyway, new semester, new semangat, and also I can see new faces. This semester I'm taking 4 subjects.
  • Systems and Control
  • Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
  • Project I
  • Marketing Theory and Practice
...and this is my timetable..

Oh, I never had alot of free time between classes (yayy!) BUT this doesn' mean I can wandering around campus. I will turn into complete nerd in the next few weeks just because of my thesis. So if you guys are looking for me, just go to either computer area in the library or you can look on 3rd floor of library.

Me? Being nerd?

4 comments:

Imperfection said...

12/1pm slalu free. good.

ɹɐʍuɐluriahk said...

mmg la good untuk idris.die nak gi medan berdua-duaan..kekekek

Muhammad Idris said...

pegi medan dgn kau la sape lagi... pegi dgn kawan bila susah baru cari... ha ha ha

Imperfection said...

hahaha tau takpe kannn lol

Followers